Monday, November 14, 2011

Trading different financial instruments sometimes

Today, I traded several different financial instruments because they seemed to offer more potential than my usual 4 futures contracts. I particularly liked the spread trade involving corn and wheat. Normally, wheat sells at a premium over corn. Today, it was the opposite, so it gave me an opportunity to enter long wheat/short corn. I did not want to wait too long before closing that spread trade cause, hey, we never know. The other trades were pretty much breakeven trades, so not much to say about them. I was kind of busy today with other things so i didn't want to spend too much time in the markets. Tomorrow will be business as usual. Net result for today +$152 trading 1 contract (commissions included). Details below.





No comments:

Post a Comment