Friday, November 25, 2011

A lot of hot air was blowing on the markets today

A post-Thanksgiving environment with shortened trading hours for a second consecutive day brought a lot of what I call hot air on the markets. I mean by that when commodities inflate quickly to deflate as rapidly. Some traders like that kind of environment, but not me. Last couple of days were rather uneasy for my style of trading, particularly coming from the Treasuries market which clobbered me almost all week. Hope for the return of some normality on Monday. Maybe I'm just tired too. This happens sometimes when some kind of a mental fatigue takes hold of you (me). T.G.I.F.! Net result for today +$133 trading 1 contract (commissions included). Details below. Take care!


1 comment:

  1. Dude we need to talk. Only $133? You could have made at least $1,000 easy on CL alone.

    -Marketbender

    ReplyDelete