Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A doubling up on natgas that paid off

Not much time to blog today as I am already late for a late afternoon appointment. Today, I came back to my usual 4 futures contracts and had pretty good results overall. Natural gas has kept going down lately but I am convinced that it will rally over the next 2-3 weeks. It almost always goes up during the last 2 weeks of November and I feel this year won't be any different. That's why when it came down again this morning I doubled up on my initial position and exited with a nice profit. Since I'm a daytrader I do not keep positions overnight otherwise I would have held on to it. For me over the next 2 weeks it's going to be a "buy any dip" type of trading strategy with natty. I did not get any good setup on the euro today so I didn't trade it. That's about all I can think of right now so here are the net result for today's trading: +$552 commissions included. Details below.


No comments:

Post a Comment