Friday, December 16, 2011

Options expiration Friday... didn't trade much

I usually do not like to take too much risk on opex Friday because of the irrationalities often witnessed in the markets on that particular day. Correlations do not exist anymore and it is rather difficult for me to find my way in such an "anything-goes" type of environment. So I concentrated on natgas (again?) because my analysis was telling me that its very oversold condition could only lead to a bounce of some sort today. And I was right. So, other than this trade on natgas (and a less successful one on t-notes), it's been a pretty quiet trading session. I nevertheless managed to end my day in the green and keep my batting average above 80%. Net result +$531 trading 2 contracts (commissions included). Details below.


No comments:

Post a Comment