Friday, December 2, 2011

A NFP day that didn't produce a lot of momentum

Usually the first Friday of the month when the statistics regarding jobs creation and unemployment rate come out, they produce a lot of movement on the markets. But not today. Maybe because numbers came out pretty much as expected and, I should add, were basically pale in terms of impact compared to the blockbuster announcement of Central Banks coordinated intervention earlier this week. T-notes are so difficult to trade for me lately that sometimes I want to stop trading them. But just about a month or so ago, I was writing here on this blog that they were the most regular money making instrument for me. Conditions change quickly on the markets nowadays needless to say. So I will keep trading them for a little while still. I'll re-evaluate later. Net trading result for today +$268 trading 1 contract (commissions included). Details below. Have a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment